Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only difference is now he looks like Jerry Garcia and lives in Amsterdam. Wonder why?

He has to leave every few years then get a new work permit, not like here. Computer game designer of all things.

Good morning coffee crew, and Happy anniversary Mitch :) What a great looking family you have there :thumbsup:

Ah pull tabs one of mans best inventions ever! LOL You know you had a good time the night before when you woke up with a necklace of them!

On another note....Today is Our 36th Wedding Anniversary . Actually were together 7yrs previous to that, So total of 43yrs together.
This Photo... Circa 1974 .. or there abouts...View attachment 1714943774
You lived in sin for seven years?! No wonder you liked Vienna so much. :D

Congratulations! Do you still have the glasses? They are totally you.

Schlits was not my favorite back then. Mickeys big mouth were the stuff along with PBR! 3.99 a case!

Good morning coffee crew, and Happy anniversary Mitch :) What a great looking family you have there :thumbsup:
Thanks Buddy. We have been quite Blessed !!
Ah pull tabs one of mans best inventions ever! LOL You know you had a good time the night before when you woke up with a necklace of them!
I have found them in every car I ever bought, up until their demise.

I still have a chain with the beer cans/trays I used to collect. Good times right there for sure.

My girlfriend used to be able to make placemats out of them they were pretty cool.

They must be the next best thing since sliced bread.... :thumbsup:

So if anyone ever asks what the next best thing after sliced bread is, we say "Pull tabs"... :D

You lived in sin for seven years?! No wonder you liked Vienna so much. :D

Congratulations! Do you still have the glasses? They are totally you.
Those glasses are actually Military Issue Pilot Glasses ( As Hops would Know ). Used to have to get them at the Base Exchange, back in the day. Only lived in Vienna from the age of 5 thru 10 tho. No women in my life then.:lol:

You know whats worth a little money the old cork lined bottle caps from .25 to hundreds for a rare one who knew!

On another note....Today is Our 36th Wedding Anniversary . Actually were together 7yrs previous to that, So total of 43yrs together.
This Photo... Circa 1974 .. or there abouts...View attachment 1714943774

43 years...

That's the "Richard Petty" anniversary....

You have to buy her a Superbird.... (Or she buy one for you...) :D

-
Back