Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I resigned once Keith pointed out the obvious, was pretty funny here last night.

I had a brilliant idea last night. My compressor started up at 11 PM and I rushed down to the basement to turn it off. It's annoying having to turn it on and off all the time and since it always leaks a little - especially if the hose is connected - it's always empty when I need it if I leave it off.

Then it struck me - why don't I use a timer? As it happens, I had a timer laying only a few feet away (I use it to warm the car up in the morning in winter) so I simply adjusted it and hooked it up.

Not bad, huh? A tip for you all. But then I guess most of you have big, silent compressors in sound-proofed huts anyway, so ...

I had a brilliant idea last night. My compressor started up at 11 PM and I rushed down to the basement to turn it off. It's annoying having to turn it on and off all the time and since it always leaks a little - especially if the hose is connected - it's always empty when I need it if I leave it off.

Then it struck me - why don't I use a timer? As it happens, I had a timer laying only a few feet away (I use it to warm the car up in the morning in winter) so I simply adjusted it and hooked it up.

Not bad, huh? A tip for you all. But then I guess most of you have big, silent compressors in sound-proofed huts anyway, so ...

Only Mitch does. I am captain obvious I shut it off when I am done and turn it on when I need it. LOL

Smart investing growing up. Not like the rest of us! Doubt his kidneys are worth much kind of like mine for science maybe!

Only saw it once, think they might have pulled it. The wife had no idea why I was laughing so hard.

I do know how to make (decent) Swedish meatballs but I don't think I've ever heard of gummy fish.

images.jpg

Well Keith the screwdrivers are in use. Boy I have a whole box of crap ones now went on a clean the tool box rant. Lots of crap I have not used in years.

Mitch figured out the back up light problem! By chance a different google search.

-
Back