Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never met the guy in person but chatted with him here. Great guy. He will be missed.
i39145 (1).jpg

Damn.

Sorry to hear that.

I won't say RIP but rather RIH...Rev it up In Heaven. God has another Mopar enthusiast driving for him.

Show 'em how it's done Stan!

Damn.

Sorry to hear that.

I won't say RIP but rather RIH...Rev it up In Heaven. God has another Mopar enthusiast driving for him.

Show 'em how it's done Stan!

I just got home and this is the post I was afraid I'd see. Stan was a real gentleman around here and an example of strength and tenacity. Legendary Member is how we will remember Stan.

Good day all!

I have been very quiet last couple days....busy at work/home and life. Will not happen again, promise! Hope everyone is keeping well?

Ters.

Welcome back Ters. Time is having it's way with all of us. I think everyone's ok here, but sad that our good friend Stan passed on, and knowing what his family is going through.

Just saw that Stan had passed on. R.I.P. Stan. Great Guy. Prayers for his Family's loss.

You know my goal is to weigh less than you...at least that's my current target. So if you gain, I reach goal quicker. LOL After that(and it will happen) I will re-set a new goal
Suppose I told you, I just bought a bicycle ! :lol:

-
Back