Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Then I have a bottle of lucas oil, a 12 pack of Valvoline and a wix oil filter and a Thirsty Satellite that wants to party

Its the new light weight 2 piece front band for 727's. They work great! It allows your trans to never shift until you let off the gas.

You'll not be sorry, using the Lucas. And a Party anytime is good !! :lol:
I actually used that lucas oil the last few oil changes in my mom's really really high mileage ford tortoise and so far so good. Quit leaking oil and the little oil light doesn't come on anymore when you whip a hard U-turn LOL

so what happened?
No idea, I was going to take it for a short drive and about 2 miles down the road it stopped shifting. I managed to make it home, I checked a few more things, then took it around the block. It was only getting worse. Metal and gunk in the filter and the broken band.

ok, I know everyone's jaws are going to drop....but it's just too funny and I have to do it

Happy Friday evening everyone. Here is how my last 2 days went.
View attachment 1714947897 View attachment 1714947898

988b33667f50dd8ac7b30705fd50be4f.jpg

No idea, I was going to take it for a short drive and about 2 miles down the road it stopped shifting. I managed to make it home, I checked a few more things, then took it around the block. It was only getting worse. Metal and gunk in the filter and the broken band.
make up any new words or stick with the tried and true "blue streak"? :lol:

I did do that earlier in the week and I did a nice burn out that smoked out the neighborhood. That is probably what did it, but it drove fine after I did that. LOL

it's weird, we build 'em so we CAN have some fun and hammer on 'em a bit - test the limits so to speak - then get all "waaa", sorta, when we find that limit and break something... hehehe..

-
Back