Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Didn't mean to be rude... Hi all else , here in the Coffee Shop !

Didn't mean to be rude... Hi all else , here in the Coffee Shop !
you were sure right about how happy customers are with Lucas oil.

I made my own mixed drink for the car with the lucas oil, a dash of ATF and a lot of Valvoline.

The Tick Tick Tick is so gone and it seems so smooth now
Long live this wittle 318

CIMG0122.JPG

amazing how they made the oil drain plug to take a 7/8 wrench.

With such a big wrench on it, I imagine some people along the way assumed that it needed to be tight ....like real tightened down LOL

amazing how they made the oil drain plug to take a 7/8 wrench.

With such a big wrench on it, I imagine some people along the way assumed that it needed to be tight ....like real tightened down LOL
I always thought the larger design was more about flow/quicker oil drainage.

Hello Memike, and Toolmam, the second pic looks much better than the first
Good morning big brother, I bet you are getting ready for some family time today ? I will never forget our ride in the ... was it a 58 cornet ? we drove to Mopars in the park following Keith in his 66 Wild Thing .. I catch myself thinking about that fun ride we made @FISHYPETE

I remember chatting with Mr. Stan long time ago via PM because he caught my attention with his love for the 1972 model year dart which is also my favorite year of dart.

I remember asking him if his is an LH23 or an LL23 swinger special because I am always looking for swinger specials to see how they are optioned, because there are not really that many around. I believe his is the more common LH23. But I remember he was so nice. He obviously has good taste in cars and he is very missed.

Gave the little woman one of my Craftsman tool chests. She wantes a way to better organize all her sewing stuff. I took it apart and cleaned it up for her, she painted the cabinet to make it a bit less 'industrial' looking.
Top part will be next..
20160703_064036.jpg

Gave my wife my 747 tackle box for all he lamp parts and tools I had for sale here Ben, it took me about a week to sell half the stick baits for $2.50 each in here flea market both, she is a happy camper now and I am glad to get some extra cash back out of some over stock lures :)

On the road to indiana
Still have about 3 more hours. Then the unload. Reading all the stories about Stan. Lots of fond memories about a goocd man

20160703_075052.jpg

I just used the like button on some of last night's posts. Sorry for the alert overload.

-
Back