Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks has what I need for sure. The extra wires are for the washer and go into another harness. Still would like the connector close up to get it right the first time. instead of pulling each wire out of the mess of what is left.

No all the plugs to the componets. I can track them back in the fried one but it is aass pain. One copper strand at a time!

Might start it tomorrow in the am, pull what is left out and lay it out and duplicate it. I have to play taxi today for Marilyn. Give me a call when you get chance.

Here's why yoose didn't hear from me yesterday. Been real busy. 3400 lbs on my Ram ??
IMG_2936.JPG
IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_2941.JPG

I was impressed that my Ram hauled 3400 lbs up the road about 15 miles, Not a problem , hardly knew it was there.

Looking at spark plug wires. Want a cut your own set with straight and angled boots. Man there are a lot out there.

Looks pretty level also.
Not so much !! It's downhill some, where it's sitting in that pic. I knew the Cummins would pull it, but I was worried about the rear suspension, since it's only a 3/4 ton truck, and I put a ton and a half on it !!!

-
Back