Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey Mike. How did it go helping out yesterday?
It went well Hoppy, Slide a 4X8 1/2 plywood off the trailer on to the saw horses, cut in half, young gun carries it to the roof edge and hands it up to my son, son screams out a measurement I cut it and so on, my feet and hands hurt like hell but it's a good hurt , they sent me home at 9:30 (HOT) as we started at 6:30, went back at 1:00 and did that till 3;30.. a good day for the man on the hill..

Always good to feel usefull for sure. Loosing steam on the belve. Just keep looking at the pop and wanting to get on to it. Looks like ins will pay just over 2 k on it.

Always good to feel usefull for sure. Loosing steam on the belve. Just keep looking at the pop and wanting to get on to it. Looks like ins will pay just over 2 k on it.
Aint too bad. Beats a kick in onions. Wpuld have been nice to get paint money tho!..

Should cover it all for sure. Having a hard time finding a reservoir for the master. Seems like everyone is out of them might have to just buy a master. Got mine from Dr. Diff and Cass does not have them separately. Just might have to bite the bullet on that one. 80's d250 has them.

This

master-cyl.jpg

Let me see the schematic for the wiper motor then I will know if it is right. Thanks

Mine is a bit different since it has a few wires going into another harness not just four wires like most from the bulkhead conn to the motor. I am sure the rest is a bit different also.

I used to have a link to the fsm but it is on the old laptop that died.

-
Back