Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was impressed that my Ram hauled 3400 lbs up the road about 15 miles, Not a problem , hardly knew it was there.
amazing to see the loads some people will drive away with at home improvement stores. I have done some heavy stuff, but when your trailer tires are squished so the rims are dam near down to the ground or your truck axle is up to the frame its time to reconsider. Ive seen a couple continue to load themselves after store help refused to load any more. When I built my deck I had Homely Depot deliver. Full long flatbed of stuff forklifted it off to where I wanted it. I think it was around $50 delivery charge- any amount of stuff for one flat rate.

That's what I did with the deck screw hauling it. They fork lift it where you want it.

amazing to see the loads some people will drive away with at home improvement stores. I have done some heavy stuff, but when your trailer tires are squished so the rims are dam near down to the ground or your truck axle is up to the frame its time to reconsider. Ive seen a couple continue to load themselves after store help refused to load any more. When I built my deck I had Homely Depot deliver. Full long flatbed of stuff forklifted it off to where I wanted it. I think it was around $50 delivery charge- any amount of stuff for one flat rate.
I have a Contractors Account at my Local Ace. They, however don't have a Fork on their Delivery Trucks, So.. would have had to unload by hand anyhow.
Now ... This guy here is dangerous . He came to pick up a balancer that my Son sold to him. Was driving it back to Richmond Va (150 mi ) on I 95 !!!
WIN_20150618_152434.JPG
WIN_20150618_152029.JPG

WIN_20150618_152049.JPG

Ok Fellers... Time for me to git Slavin in the Concrete Pit again. 92 and Humid today !! Hopefully, I'll be back....

Ok Fellers... Time for me to git Slavin in the Concrete Pit again. 92 and Humid today !! Hopefully, I'll be back....
shoot i had to cut and split wood yesterday, in 93 degrees, it kicked my butt

nothing - lots of tightening specs and what-not
Was there anything adjustable in the rear suspension? If not, they are not going to show it. Then they would have issues if something was out of spec and no way to adjust it at the dealer.

I have a 1975 Factory Body service manual at home I can look tonight. That does give a lot of frame dimensions for collision repair. Possible it may have something. You want Dart right? Should be same as 75 scamp/valiant (I know duster length is diff, not sure what else)

Was there anything adjustable in the rear suspension? If not, they are not going to show it. Then they would have issues if something was out of spec and no way to adjust it at the dealer.
good point. never thought of it like that

-
Back