Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Here's some of the measurement differences between car models. This is for 75, so I assume pre-absorber cars will be shorter overall. This is from the Plymouth sales brochure.

2016-07-07 17.52.47.jpg

Here's some of the measurement differences between car models. This is for 75, so I assume pre-absorber cars will be shorter overall. This is from the Plymouth sales brochure.
You are correct, the specs for my GTS are:

Length 195.4 inches
Wheel base 111 inches
Track front 57.4
Track rear 55.6

The interesting thing is that since I had to add spacers to the front wheels when I put the disc brake kit on (in order to keep the 14" wheels), my front track is now the same 59.1" as the '75 cars in your pic.

I'm too old for this ****...3.5 hrs of splitting maple in 91 degree heat with 85 percent humidity sucks

so the Duster IS shorter overall than a Scamp or Dart... huh
Yep. It looks like the rear seat is 2" further forward in the Duster vs. the Scamp and the Duster trunk is 2" shorter. Interesting that the sedan has 4" more space in the rear seat but the same dimensions of length which would make the trunk 4" shorter than the Scamp.

which would make the trunk 4" shorter than the Scamp.
It's just under the package tray though. They all use same trunk floor pan. Some of the overall different is in Dart "beak". I mistakenly bought a set of front bumper absorbers from a Dart. They are longer than the ones for a Duster

It's just under the package tray though. They all use same trunk floor pan. Some of the overall different is in Dart "beak". I mistakenly bought a set of front bumper absorbers from a Dart. They are longer than the ones for a Duster
Interesting. That must make the floor hump over the rear axle shorter too?

Evening gents! Dang, I let a fly in and it's buzzing around the room.

Want one. They are all about to get fired! Well spayed and neutered. Next Monday.
I wish! I grew up with cats in the house and my wife and had I them in our houses up until 10 years ago when I developed a severe allergy to cat dander. After the last pair passed away, no more will ever live with us.

I miss having them around, but it's pure hell if I do. :(

Evening gents! Dang, I let a fly in and it's buzzing around the room.
Funny that, there are two in the garage that have been making me crazy. There were 3, but I got one of the little bastwards!

I open the garage door and they hide. I close it and out they come buzzin' around my head. I'm gonna get some of that old fashioned fly tape and hang it out there...

Snickers! A hadsome guy I found on a Friday route in my tool truck! The cat. Luke is my youngest!
052502_1809[00].jpg

-
Back