Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No telling. They talk of shutting our location down, making it a distribution center of sorts. No telling what the end game will be.. or what my job will look like next year. Cant be worse tho!
Now I see why you were up in the middle of the night talking to your dog. Might have been the most intelligent conversation of the day.:BangHead:

Trivea Note: The song My Sharona was sung by a band called "The Knack". Their lead singer was the brother of the attorney for Dr. Kavorkian (Dr. Death). Geoffrey Fieger is a great lawyer in Michigan, Kavorkian didn't go to jail until he went against his lawyer's advice, but he did that to push the issue...

Thanks Dave !! Thats Awesome !! I even saved it to my Carlisle 2016 file.
img_2946_cartoonized-jpg.1714952084
DAVE!!? WTH!?? knock knock - - who's there - - Scamp - - Scamp who - - ScampMike-that's who!!

Now I see why you were up in the middle of the night talking to your dog. Might have been the most intelligent conversation of the day.:BangHead:

The more you talk to your dog, the smarter they get...

Plus they are great listeners, don't judge you, or ***** at you....

DAVE!!? WTH!?? knock knock - - who's there - - Scamp - - Scamp who - - ScampMike-that's who!!
Aha !! I see the error of my way there !! I was making a quick Assumption. Notice how the word *** is in there ??

Old Man Ray. Wolfie. Resident badass. Visitor from KPAX. God of the Smurfs. You know the guy...
poor Chris - he did just learn how to view the entire conversation and it is only his second day as a gold member... can't be spectin' too much info to go "in" in one day...

People should lighten up. In the grand scheme of things, NLM..

Yeah, but I can see their point. All those years that cops abused their power and got away with it has caught up with them....

My son had a bad encounter with a local cop here and I got shut down when I tried to get it addressed through the proper channels.... "Good 'Ol Boys Club...."

Yeah, but I can see their point. All those years that cops abused their power and got away with it has caught up with them....

My son had a bad encounter with a local cop here and I got shut down when I tried to get it addressed through the proper channels.... "Good 'Ol Boys Club...."
indeed - been a "victim" myself... but I never once thought - huh, I should go shoot those assholes - I wanted to sue them, but my lawyer said no

yay, looks like i get to replace a brake line on my jeep....... must have ruptured when i locked up the brakes last night

-
Back