Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
then again - they didn't kill anyone - they just kicked my ***... and if I could have gotten a lick back - - you betcha!

Not really familiar with that model. Is that one o dem that the doors come off ? I would just go to the Parts Store and buy made up line to fit.

4 DOOR Wrangler. i think its the left front hose. nice big puddle of fluid when you pump the brakes under it.

Lookie here Ray !!
img_2946_cartoonized-jpg.1714952084

Ron looks like a drug lord and Mitch is the enforcer! The chicks are there for the ride!

Well started on another harness on the pop. What a freaking mess the wires are so far off from the factory diagrams! Trying to chase them down one by one but seriously thinking of going painless. There is a member here parting out a 74 se also and he will not get off the fence if he has the harness or not. I just need it for reference. Oh on a good note Grundy said they sent the check out yesterday for the fire! Now I can move on I hope!

Well started on another harness on the pop. What a freaking mess the wires are so far off from the factory diagrams! Trying to chase them down one by one but seriously thinking of going painless. There is a member here parting out a 74 se also and he will not get off the fence if he has the harness or not. I just need it for reference. Oh on a good note Grundy said they sent the check out yesterday for the fire! Now I can move on I hope!
you know - other than the price, there isn't much that is bad about a newer harness.. modern fuses, better wiring, pre-labeled wiring...

i can check and see if i still have my harness, I'm going painless universal anyway.

Aparently way different with the wiring. Have one from a dart and one from a swinger and the colors and pins are wat different in locations driving me nuts for sure.

Aparently way different with the wiring. Have one from a dart and one from a swinger and the colors and pins are wat different in locations driving me nuts for sure.
hmmm that makes no sense. wonder why they did that

No Idea, might just gotten a lead on one. Chris it is really nuts the FSM, the ones on line and a factory wiring book are totally different and do not even show some plugs in the harness.

Seems like the SE has a few quirks, had a hell of a time finding the yoke seal for the 904 when I was running the slant last year turned out to be the one that goes in a motor home, the wheelbase is 111" and the rear shocks are factory coil overs. Just little annoying stuff now this.

No Idea, might just gotten a lead on one. Chris it is really nuts the FSM, the ones on line and a factory wiring book are totally different and do not even show some plugs in the harness.
go figure..... im so glad im just going aftermarket, so simple.

-
Back