Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That Duster looks very nice, and a sensible price, it should find a good home.

Good news, found a cheap ticket to go visit my sister in Miami next week. She is a private pilot and weather permitting we will fly down to Everglade City for lunch. Triad Seafood is an old place at the dock, they have Stone Crab, sometimes even a special all-u-can-eat...it will be an epic day, I've never flown with her before. Also she has a john-boat we can run around in and a friend with a nice sailboat so we will have lots of fun out on the water.

That Duster looks very nice, and a sensible price, it should find a good home.

Good news, found a cheap ticket to go visit my sister in Miami next week. She is a private pilot and weather permitting we will fly down to Everglade City for lunch. Triad Seafood is an old place at the dock, they have Stone Crab, sometimes even a special all-u-can-eat...it will be an epic day, I've never flown with her before. Also she has a john-boat we can run around in and a friend with a nice sailboat so we will have lots of fun out on the water.
Sounds like a blast

Random Fishface!!!
Fishface.jpg

Sounds like a blast

Thanks, she's a cool sister, she has a keg-r-ator. She and her (late) husband bought a little house in Coconut Grove near the marina, right before it got too expensive, she has it fixed up real comfortable, and she always has friends stopping by. Miami is too crazy for me...you have to keep your stuff locked down or someone will steal it. But the weather and the bay are beautiful.

-
Back