Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My postal girl hates it when I schedule a pick up and add a note bring the truck!

it's F-ed up really - if they don't want us shipping these things, they should change the rules - don't go getting all bent outta shape because I found something that doesn't make your day - call your company... if it fits it ships under 70lbs... thems the rules, deal with it

it's F-ed up really - if they don't want us shipping these things, they should change the rules - don't go getting all bent outta shape because I found something that doesn't make your day - call your company... if it fits it ships under 70lbs... thems the rules, deal with it
I also pissed off the mail carrier, I started shipping 70 lbs of lead weights around. heheh

.Hey !! Still here.. Tryin to figure out how to post pics, I took on my GoPro.. Late here 10:35 PM ,, Tired . :lol:
Maybe I'll figure it in the Morn...

It's goin so fast, that I may have to stop, and journal some.. You Know...So I don't forget..
I have taken a lot of video, and some stills, but I need to spend some time , and see how to send them to my Pic base, so I can share.
I have a program associated for Gopro... Just need to do a send to my Pic Center so I can Post here.... But... getting pretty late.. And I still have Jet Lag.. So hopefully tomorrow,,

I'll just leave This... I went to a Dinner Party last night with a bunch of no speak Eng guys. They put something in my bowl...AND I ate it.. BTW a Mug of Beer with every 2 mins with these guys,, Anyhow.. They tell me .....I just ate Pig *****....:rofl:
Didn't matter... I didn't Know....And Didn't care...... Apparently, It's a delicacy , and they eat it all the time...:rofl:

I'll just leave This... I went to a Dinner Party last night with a bunch of no speak Eng guys. They put something in my bowl...AND I ate it.. BTW a Mug of Beer with every 2 mins with these guys,, Anyhow.. They tell me .....I just ate Pig *****....:rofl:
Didn't matter... I didn't Know....And Didn't care...... Apparently, It's a delicacy , and they eat it all the time...:rofl:
:eek::wtf:

But.. One of the .. So called drinking Champions, challenged me to a Guzzing Contest.. Guess Who Won....

-
Back