Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Most of the ones I have used are combo flash suppressor/muzzle brake/compensator. I never used one that fully hid the flash.

I mostly have used them on 7.62x51 rifles or 7.62x39 carbines.

Full suppressors for 9mm I have used are a different story, those virtually hide everything.
Most are these days. But there are still some out there that do dedicated functions. And in reality, every one of them do it all to a point. Just depends on how much reduction is done.

Hey Chris, I just dug this piece out of my files for you...

Humvee night fire 5a.jpg

how's that back Mr.?
Sorry, I missed he meaning of the question. Popping, grinding, pinched nerves. Lot's of tossing and turning all night. I need to get through my business resignation before I pull the trigger on a operation. Ibuprofen works pretty well for now.

I did turn it in. That just gets the ball rolling. My stop date is June 1. It takes 3 -6 months to get out of business once you turn in your resignation.

Oh gotcha, I suppose they have to figure out what to do with your inventory, and your route... You bought your truck right? So you get to sell that I assume?

Well Im out of here,,,Night......

Night Tim

Oh gotcha, I suppose they have to figure out what to do with your inventory, and your route... You bought your truck right? So you get to sell that I assume?

Night Tim
I own the truck, inventory, and my accounts receivable. (Money owed to me) . I will return to Mac what is resellable, sell off the rest, and collect the outstanding debt. It will take some time.

I own the truck, inventory, and my accounts receivable. (Money owed to me) . I will return to Mac what is resellable, sell off the rest, and collect the outstanding debt. It will take some time.
Oh wow, I had no idea you actually owned all the inventory as well. I can see how that will take some time.

Humvee. I will snap some photos Wednesday of some being restored if you're interested.
LOL! Yeah, I know its a Humvee. It's a digital painting I created. Look at it on a big screen when you get a chance.

It one of a series I did of 'combat armor'.

I will see if I can find a few more...

I love the Abrams.. wicked piece of machinery..
Yep, I have a fascination with trying to capture it's full power in an image...it is a real challenge. So much about it has to come through in order to truly "feel" it's presence in the image. Sometimes I think I have gotten close, but I still have yet to create the perfect image of it. I will keep trying though, and maybe one day...

Had a nice day here, cleaned the Fury's windows and chrome real good (Bon Ami original, yellow can.) Tried out a $$pecial vinyl repair tape, will see how the one test patch holds up before I use any more. Met my young lady friend downtown for lunch. Stopped and took a few pics on the way home. A place that has Frisbee golf and you can do wakeboarding and other stuff there...
View attachment 1715020000
View attachment 1715020001
View attachment 1715020002
View attachment 1715020003

View attachment 1715020004
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

-
Back