Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That has a nice look! Is that something that you are trying to make yourself?

I've considered picking one of those up from Home. Little bit different style, than yours...

By the way... Hello!
It's actually an OEM part off a different vehicle that I think can be mounted up easily. If it works out, I will do a DIY thread so folks can make their own. The actual part only cost me $26.04 shipped. I think it will work on all A bodies with the flat solid front bumper without the lower valence like the Demon/Dart one Chris linked.

like it - good call - how's it coming along?

it's going great, I have not had much time for it tho....working 12s all week to fill in for a Staffing shortage BIG TIME!!!

Now I am looking for a woodgrain steering wheel for the princess valiant and a set of dog dishes and I should be done hunting for the big stuff.

So far the bucket seats were a big hitter expense and the 4 speed

oh and I still need a bell housing

it's going great, I have not had much time for it tho....working 12s all week to fill in for a Staffing shortage BIG TIME!!!

Now I am looking for a woodgrain steering wheel for the princess valiant and a set of dog dishes and I should be done hunting for the big stuff.

So far the bucket seats were a big hitter expense and the 4 speed

oh and I still need a bell housing
oh - I thought you had a line on a bell housing - no?

It's actually an OEM part off a different vehicle that I think can be mounted up easily. If it works out, I will do a DIY thread so folks can make their own. The actual part only cost me $26.04 shipped. I think it will work on all A bodies with the flat solid front bumper without the lower valence like the Demon/Dart one Chris linked.
Damn that is cheap!!! Yes please keep us posted

oh - I thought you had a line on a bell housing - no?
actually tomorrow is payday so now is a great time for a want ad and see if I can dig one up here on fabo

there is a mopar parts "retailer" who has one but it's not cheap and I am sure there is a better deal out there

Oh yea I also forgot to mention I found some NOS tail lights here on fabo [FOR SALE] - 63 Valiant station wagon tail light lenses

the guy hasn't marked the thread but he knows I am sending the money

What makes you think its him??? :poke:
I'm not sure who it is, but I keep getting this in my inbox, it's kinda freaky and I'm not interested

Chris socks 1.jpg

ok - it be Z time - looks like tomorrow is going to be a long day - they are still calling for 6-10 and maybe more up here... cyas!

-
Back