Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
well - you can really tell that it's gotten nicer out...
cricket-gif.1715034674.gif

Yup.. I'm getting ready to go out here and move these Belves around so I can make room undercover for the GTS.. So I can unload my trailer... Probably take a few days....

Need to find some five conductor wire that has black rubber over it for one run the rest are just two, Kinda hard to find without buying 50' of it need around 3 feet.
What gauge? I'm guessing you need nice flexible stuff like SO cord.
I mentioned I had 4gauge for those ones that are frayed, don't know how long yet,but prob NFG anyway. This stuff is stranded, but not fine strand. So would start cracking wires soon. You need battery/welding cable with a lot of fine strands.

Good news.. I fired up the Post Car with the 440...The brake pedal was tight , so I figure it has brakes.. Put it in gear and moved it down off of the Gravel incline. no problem.. Now I gotta move the 4 dr with no steering column and no trans down. Then the 2 dr HT with no drive train. Wish me luck... That I don't roll em into the woods ....:eek::eek:

Good news.. I fired up the Post Car with the 440...The brake pedal was tight , so I figure it has brakes.. Put it in gear and moved it down off of the Gravel incline. no problem.. Now I gotta move the 4 dr with no steering column and no trans down. Then the 2 dr HT with no drive train. Wish me luck... That I don't roll em into the woods ....:eek::eek:
wooohoo - good luck!!! hang on to those E-brakes!!!!

Yeah...Sure.. Problem is.. These other two have NO brakes... And I'm alone doing this... Will place tires in front every three feet or so as I push them down...:BangHead::BangHead:

Yeah...Sure.. Problem is.. These other two have NO brakes... And I'm alone doing this... Will place tires in front every three feet or so as I push them down...:BangHead::BangHead:

or get a rope and anchor them......

Hey mitch. or well anyone, lets say I wanted to completely bypass the electrical harness on a 64 polara to temporarily try to see if it'll fire, or attempt to fire. Basically, can it be hardwired and bypass the melted, shorted out harness. All i'd need is power to the starter, coil/distributor right?

I am beyond surprised that you don't have a come-along
Yeah.. I gots one.. Just too lazy to go gits it I guess.. My Son and his Co- worker are gonna come by.. I couldn't budge it by myself. New 2 in stone under them....I gots a Plan....

Hey mitch. or well anyone, lets say I wanted to completely bypass the electrical harness on a 64 polara to temporarily try to see if it'll fire, or attempt to fire. Basically, can it be hardwired and bypass the melted, shorted out harness. All i'd need is power to the starter, coil/distributor right?
Lead from batt+ to + side of coil. power to starter. cross the solenoid post and voila!!

-
Back