Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ROT row!

DSC01423.JPG

DSC01424.JPG

DSC01425.JPG

Long term water rot. Still blows my mind there is no rot on the cherry logs. Cut it out yesterday just want to get some treated 2x4 to put in today.

Long term water rot. Still blows my mind there is no rot on the cherry logs. Cut it out yesterday just want to get some treated 2x4 to put in today.
Some of those pics are hard to figure what is really going on. Some crazy building 'technique' ... LOL

It is the corner when you poen the door I did take one stud out it was gone, the wall with the wires is the outside wall you can see two logs, the last is the floor, he had cement in there!

It is the corner when you poen the door I did take one stud out it was gone, the wall with the wires is the outside wall you can see two logs, the last is the floor, he had cement in there!
Done before spray foam was available...

is that a sideways 2x10 supporting 2 2x4s???

Some of that is there also. Hope I get it done before my financial guy gets here, prob going to be with him a while. One thing that does suck every store is a half hour away.

it's like the difference between a Duster and a Dart Sport - essentially the same car - but one is a Dodge and one is a Plymouth

Chrysler sure got their money's worth by swapping sheetmetal around, didn't they? LOL. I saw a Dart Sport being sold on Craigslist as a Duster. It really is confusing.

Did not look at it all so good it was packed with insulation, newpaper etc a few feet deep, to say the least I was not to happy, thank god for beer. Talked to Klinger yesterday that trans Chris wanted sold two weeks ago after 20yrs of nothing......

Yet it looks like Romex. I would expect to see post and tube, cloth covered wire. I just looked it up...Romex has been around since 1922.:eek:

Chrysler sure got their money's worth by swapping sheetmetal around, didn't they? LOL. I saw a Dart Sport being sold on Craigslist as a Duster. It really is confusing.
I saw a scamp posing as a nova on a RA magnet once!

Yet it looks like Romex. I would expect to see post and tube, cloth covered wire. I just looked it up...Romex has been around since 1922.:eek:
He was definatly in there at some time no doubt of it it is his style (previous owner)

-
Back