Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
seriously - tire condition. "used for storage" = dry rot tires, unless otherwise noted.
Yep or tires that don't hold air more than 30 minutes for whatever reason

I've tried it several times - I just can't do black coffee. And really dark beers don't work for me either, I usually find them to be bitter. On the other side, too much cream in my coffee is just nasty - I want a little cream in my coffee, not the other way around. I usually don't like Light or Lite beers either - they are typically too watery. And I don't go for the flavored ones either - keep those pumpkin or raspberry ones away.

Grrr found a perfect plan C for a new sitter but wife vetoed it because the neighbors kids go there and she doesn't want to risk pissing the nieghbors off if my daughter bites one of their kids :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

- keep those pumpkin or raspberry ones away.
They is just nasty.

puke-emoticon-299.jpg

-
Back