Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Said it is in the crusher now, it still had a ton of trim on it worthy of a driver.

We are prob going to be pulling down the rest of the ceiling when you are here did not get to it all, yes bring your ladder also mine are still MIA

Chrysler sure got their money's worth by swapping sheetmetal around, didn't they? LOL. I saw a Dart Sport being sold on Craigslist as a Duster. It really is confusing.
??? Did they say what was swapped? Don't know why anyone would do Dart/Duster swap. There probably are a number of faked Demon's though.

Well, with those ratios, you are going to want a 3.23 rear gear ratio to be quickest through the 1/4 mile or on a road course. The 4.10 gears will force an extra shift at around 95 mph killing you in the 1/4 and will pull down your power band in 4th gear down to 4800 rpm on a road course above 95 mph. That will kill you on the straightaways.

The 3.23 will keep you in 3rd topping out at 122 mph and put you at a much higher rpm in 3rd gear on a road course giving better acceleration out of turns and in the straightaways.
Heck yeah! That's a good thing as I currently have a 489 case with a working suregrip, it is 3.23!

Chrysler sure got their money's worth by swapping sheetmetal around, didn't they? LOL. I saw a Dart Sport being sold on Craigslist as a Duster. It really is confusing.
it is a little - but if you know your grills and taillights.. all good

I saw a scamp posing as a nova on a RA magnet once!
there is still proof of it around too

The 63 Chrysler 300 I got the auto pilot from it had a bb push button trans Chris wanted.
Friday is going to be a washout. Sounds like we have a bit of work to do anyway. Maybe next week for Klinger's. Hope he ain't crushing much else

Good morning, 'bout to get busy with last bit of tidying, as soon as coffee kicks in. Around noon head to the airport to pick up 66340Sedan Keith and his GF Kim. It snowed Sunday in MN, they will really notice how green everything is here.

-
Back