Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
might need to sleep... spent most of the day under the cars swaping one 7.25 for a 7.25 sure grip with 6 leaf springs... might have to pull them back out tomorrow .. ugh. my shoulder hurts from overhead wrenching ....( who am I kidding ? I love it)

I just woke up really bad day yesterday, my freaking leg just went out that has not happened in a while so I just took it easy.

Speaking of left hand, the fire chicken running and turn signals on the left side, the window and antenna stoped working, have not looked at anything but fuses yet any ideas?

Speaking of left hand, the fire chicken running and turn signals on the left side, the window and antenna stoped working, have not looked at anything but fuses yet any ideas?
Yeah, I got an idea that I hate electrical problems...:lol: But you are the Guru, you will figure it out...

the window has always giving me problems the rest just started, really thinking a connector somewhere. Just a pia on that car to work under the dash, might have to do a beer run. Hey you need anything else from here to bring to Mitch day?

the window has always giving me problems the rest just started, really thinking a connector somewhere. Just a pia on that car to work under the dash, might have to do a beer run. Hey you need anything else from here to bring to Mitch day?
Can't think of anything. Thanks for bringing the other stuff tho..:thumbsup:

-
Back