Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We used to have a place on a lake in Indiana and we used to throw 4th of July parties there every year... They had a display in the neighborhood after dark, then after that everyone shot their own off.... The cops would usually show up some time during the night....

Luckily my brother was a volunteer fireman and the cops would tell us to put them away (and wouldn't confiscate them..)... :usflag:

So we would wait 20 - 30 minutes and do more.... :D

We used to have a place on a lake in Indiana and we used to throw 4th of July parties there every year... They had a display in the neighborhood after dark, then after that everyone shot their own off.... The cops would usually show up some time during the night....

Luckily my brother was a volunteer fireman and the cops would tell us to put them away (and wouldn't confiscate them..)... :usflag:

So we would wait 20 - 30 minutes and do more.... :D
Indiana changed their fireworks laws a few years ago, you can set them off any day of the year now, no permit, no minimum acreage, up until 1130 pm any night of the week, 1230 am on the 4th of July, Christmas and news years.

Literally nothing the cops could or can do if they wanted.

Dumbass biker.
Eh I'd says both parties were dumbasses. We don't know what truly transpired prior to the video. My guess is this was the final act of something that was taking place for several minutes before the camera turns on

Did the car intentionally swerve into the biker or get startled and lost control?

Eh I'd says both parties were dumbasses. We don't know what truly transpired prior to the video. My guess is this was the final act of something that was taking place for several minutes before the camera turns on
Doesn't matter. Kicking the other vehicle was what caused the incident...then the biker fled the scene. Dumbass.

Doesn't matter. Kicking the other vehicle was what caused the incident...then the biker fled the scene. Dumbass.

Eh the swerve towards the biker caused it in my opinion. Yeah the biker kicked it but no kick is gonna cause the car to loose control

Did the car intentionally swerve into the biker or get startled and lost control?
Intentionally swerved from what I'm finding in the news reports. Sounds like this was happening before the crash between the car and biker .

Yeah, he fled because he knew that he caused that whole mess and didn't want to stick around to face the consequences...

But someone is bound to recognize that bike and turn him in eventually... If it's going this viral, someone will know who he is...

Eh the swerve towards the biker caused it in my opinion. Yeah the biker kicked it but no kick is gonna cause the car to loose control
It doesn't matter. Throw the first punch (make first contact) and you are to blame. It's assault.

It doesn't mean the car driver is innocent either...but the biker was a dumbass to kick a car at highway speeds and he absolutely caused the incident even if was only by provocation.

How bad do you think the biker is going to **** when he sees himself on the news...

How bad do you think the biker is going to **** when he sees himself on the news...
I bet he's hiding the bike and trying to work up his story. It isn't gonna help him any, someone knows who he is and will roll over on him. No story in the World will mitigate what's on film and then his fleeing the scene...

I bet he's hiding the bike and trying to work up his story. It isn't gonna help him any, someone knows who he is and will roll over on him. No story in the World will mitigate what's on film and then his fleeing the scene...

His best option is to hire a lawyer and turn himself in....

Absolutely. Surrender and face the music with an attorney by your side. Anything else is just making it worse.
Ya , was on the side of the bike ... for a second or two.. he saw the aftermath. Take responsibility for your own actions. He will be glad that no one was seriously hurt WHEN It catches up to him.
I have had a car fender inches from my front tire on the bike. and i bet they never even knew I was there. The instant rage and adrenaline is undescribable. How you handle it tells the story.

:poke::lol:
I can change colors on one overnight lol

Sounds to me like the biker was split laning and the kid bumped him with his car before all that went down.

I have had a car fender inches from my front tire on the bike. and i bet they never even knew I was there. The instant rage and adrenaline is undescribable. How you handle it tells the story.
This is true, happens all the time when you're on a bike. People not paying attention. Lots of close calls. If the kid bumped him and kept on going well.... and that looked like a deliberate effort to take the guy down and would have been the second time he hit him. Lots of Street Glides that color and doubtful his buddies will turn him in. The old man was the victim.

Last edited:
-
Back