Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey look! Someone here put the air dam like I have on a '72 Dart. Another guy said he put one on a '73 but no pics...

72 Air dam 1.jpg

I jusy put some pecan chips on the grill. I wish you all could smell. Turn on yout smelliphones! :rofl::rofl:

Screwing with the neighbor. He will stop over and ask "what kind of smoke is that?" What he will be asking about if hooch is legalized. Lol

Mmmmm!

I didn't get to pick up my new grill today. :(

Ended up shopping for the table, chairs and umbrella longer than I wanted to. That's what happens when you go shopping with the wife and daughter. At least we were able to finally decide on it all and bring it home. Hopefully I can go get the grill tomorrow...

Well, I got the new deck dining chairs assembled and figured out the placements for the LED solar walkway and stair lights so I can install them tomorrow.

Still on the list to be put together is the dining table, umbrella and stand, lounge chairs and propane fire pit...then the grill (once I get it).

I'm done for today, time to chill out with some more cold beer.

Back . What a night. Blew some stuff up, had the cops called on us, then the fire department

-
Back