Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hell he has a 16k offer!

Last time he had a guy willing to pay $20 - $21 k and he flaked out... The guy was pissed and stated that it was the second time he backed out... He was willing to pay the asking price, then when he was trying to arrange shipping the seller stopped replying... Then took it off the market...

We'll see how it goes this time... Fly on the wall....

jim-cramer.jpg

IDK where you are buying your lobsters, but you are over paying at those prices.

Market Prices - Yankee Lobster Company
eh - I looked it up - going rate around here right now is 10.99lb.. so about $35 for 2.5 pounds isn't out of hand - which is about what that place is showing -it was precooked, all we had to do was crack it and chow down and I'm sure they up charge some for cooking it

Last edited:
No idea today really been down a lot this week see how I feel, have a couple of distributors I have to do and also ship out a breaker plate.

Any one ever see a car with hammer paint on it? Was reading the can the other day and you can paint it without the hammer effect, think it might be cool with the small swirl effects in the paint. Kind of paisley? Hard to explain.

-
Back