Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My dead uncle Harry was killed by a falling piano...

His funeral was very low key....

B-flat....

I can't leave you on that note...

if a woman shows serious cleavage, is it wrong to stare?
It's impolite to not stare at something a woman worked so hard to put on display. Just ask any woman who has spent a bunch of time decorating anything around the house. Fail to notice and they are insulted. New hairdo, same thing. Well displayed cleavage? Yep...it's required that you notice.

I'll sleep better now!
Doubt I will be doing that anytime soon. The road in front of my house...

2017-06-27 21.39.54.jpg

A cute receptionist at my chiropractor, mid to late 40,s, just a little cutie, no big cleavage. I am just mesmerized. She asked if there was anything else she could help me with. I paused and said "nope, just enjoying the view". She turned red and has a sparkle in her eye every time i'm there. She liked the attention.

Having a hole installed?
so far it would appear so...
Doing several spots down the road. I suspect they will start filling them soon. They only did our side, so not sure if they will do the other side tonight yet or maybe start with the jackhammer tomorrow around 7PM again.

if a woman shows serious cleavage, is it wrong to stare?

No. They do that on purpose!

It's impolite to not stare at something a woman worked so hard to put on display. Just ask any woman who has spent a bunch of time decorating anything around the house. Fail to notice and they are insulted. New hairdo, same thing. Well displayed cleavage? Yep...it's required that you notice.

Some insight into a woman's point of view... Get the beginning at the first one, then continue onto the second...

<Caution adult language NSFW>

Good morning, here's a car that appeals to me, all the luxury without the hidden headlights and extra medallions... I could alternate being surrounded by green and red. Very nice car for the price. Be fun to fly in, drive home!
1978 Chrysler Newport -LOADED- EXCELLENT
Handsome car there David, looks really well cared for. Be a good stable mate for the Fury.

Sold a ton of points,condensors,caps and rotors back in the day. Still remember Part numbers. My wife says, I still call out part numbers in my Sleep. Mopar 82-115s, Al 243, Ch51, Ch52, Filko part numbers . LOL
In the archives and saw this. Lol

-
Back