Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, those are just 66 images from my files and there are literally hundreds more. I'm glad you guys like them!

fun and cool stuff Dave! - for some reason the modern Rampage struck me - I like it!!
flame-capitol-rampage-1-jpg.jpg

Hey quick tire question again. Looking at Discount Tire for those trailer tires I want. Would the certificates be worth it on a travel trailer that will probably only be pulled 3k miles per year?

Thanks Tim, thats how I feel as well and if I can save the money Im all for it. The certs are only valid for 3 years also from what I've read on there site.
Yes, three years. Just keep your speed reasonable, dont overload, and keep pressure up. You should have no problems.

Geez! you make it sound like I'm some kind of alcoholic or something... for the record, i have never been and have no intention of going to any of those stoopid meetings...

You're not an alcoholic...

You collect empty bottles...

{does that sound better????}

Yes, three years. Just keep your speed reasonable, dont overload, and keep pressure up. You should have no problems.
Excessive speed is the number one cause of trailer tire failure. Overloading is a close number two.

define 'excessive'?
Well trailer tires are rated for 65 MPH. Newer tires have been re rated to 70MPH. Anything over that for the long run and you are going to have a blowout. Little spurts of speed not too bad but continuous speed is a killer of trailer tires.

Wolfie said he likes the Batman themed ones...lets see what else I have in that theme...

Bat shaker 4 small.jpg

Bat Bike 2.jpg

bat woman 3.jpg

Batman NYC 3.jpg

batman redluine 1.jpg

batwoman 4a.jpg

And one of my silly favorites...Batman and Fluffy!

Batman roof MI dog.jpg

Hey quick tire question again. Looking at Discount Tire for those trailer tires I want. Would the certificates be worth it on a travel trailer that will probably only be pulled 3k miles per year?

Road hazard? I would think it's good insurance...

What are the chances that you'll be around town when you get a flat with the trailer... You will most likely be out of town and stuck if you can't get it fixed...

What are the chances that you'll be around town when you get a flat with the trailer... You will most likely be out of town and stuck if you can't get it fixed...
Yes BUT what are the chances there is a Discount tire on the road? They do not do road service...

Yes, good insurance, but like Tim stated most of the places we go to with it dont have a discount tire around and I will have to deal with a mom and pop shop repair the tire anyways.. Hell I really dont want to spend $500 on new tires when the trailer is brand new to start with... Why do they install cheap chinese tires on these things?? Install good tires from the get go!

Yes, good insurance, but like Tim stated most of the places we go to with it dont have a discount tire around and I will have to deal with a mom and pop shop repair the tire anyways.. Hell I really dont want to spend $500 on new tires when the trailer is brand new to start with... Why do they install cheap chinese tires on these things?? Install good tires from the get go!
I just had to do the same thing on my new 5th wheel Chinese Bombs they call them.

-
Back