Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just had to do the same thing on my new 5th wheel Chinese Bombs they call them.

20170427_095355.jpg

Going to die in debt!
Cant take it with you right?!?!?! In a few years, we will upgrade ours, not necessarily bigger, but much nicer quality.. This one was made by Forest River and its nice, but I've already had to repair things on it that have bugged me. The QA on these things is not the best.

does anyone happen to know what year health care became a right? i always thought it was a service to be purchased if you chose to...
IDK if it ever became a right (except for Medicare), but it became a requirement to pay to have health care coverage with the Affordable Health Care Act or pay not to.

It's like Social Security for retirement, also not required before it was enacted...and now it's accepted and expected. Required to pay in, accepted that you do and expected to be paid out during retirement. You can only opt out by not collecting benefits, but you still need to pay in by law.

The same fits about the AHA now are very similar to what happened when Social Security was enacted. Attempted repeals went on for years.

IDK if it ever became a right (except for Medicare), but it became a requirement to pay to have health care coverage with the Affordable Health Care Act or pay not to.

It's like Social Security for retirement, also not required before it was enacted...and now it's accepted and expected. Required to pay in, accepted that you do and expected to be paid out during retirement. You can only opt out by not collecting benefits, but you still need to pay in by law.

The same fits about the AHA now are very similar to what happened when Social Security was enacted. Attempted repeals went on for years.
i say it blows goats..

-
Back