Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You got high Karl!

No, went to the Polish deli and picked up some fresh italian and smoked sausage... And they had a slab of ribs that looked pretty good...

Got them all cooked up and made my sausage samwiches for my breaks at work... Now I don't have to spend any money in the vending machine or run to McD's or BK for lunch...

I have enough to last 3 days at work now... So I'm good for lunch at work till Friday...

I hope they pay me this Friday, I need the $$$$... They do not have me set up in the automatic time punch yet, but I bug them so they know that I'm putting my 8 hours a day in...

Even with two tanks, `160 miles is not a long cruise.... :rolleyes: :poke:
i know. thats for the truck. 4.56 gears all time 4x4. 408 stroker. 1:1 final drive in the trans yeah it eats gas.

now the dart, with the big 4 4 O and EFI, weighing 3000~ lbs, with a 3.23 rear gear and a .58 OD final drive ratio, I'm hoping for 10-14 cruising. I'll be running at least a 22 gal cell, so I'm hoping for a 200-250 mile range out of it minimum. However, i've kicked the idea around of also running dual 16 gal fuel cells, why? for the range but also, if I'm say auto racing, I can fill just one fuel cell while running the other empty to save weight. Also, its actually cheaper to get dual 16 gal cells that fit in between the rails than it is the certified 25 gallon cell custom made to fit. thats including the price for the extra fuel pump.

shoot my foot is off the gas. heck, the thing is redlined at 65 mph. So i normally drive 50-55 tops. course ditching the 1500 pound flat bed infavor of the regular bed should save me a 1000 pounds and then some.

And who might that be?

I'm pretty sure I can find one over here. I'll try that first at least.

Here's a link to the Ram Man - brake expert...

Home

He had a splitter like you showed in the other post that looked like yours... It's used to split the single reservoir into a dual reservoir...

I decided to get the 67 system for my 66 Valiant wagon and lines to do the same thing, as I felt it was better to do that way. I met him at a meet in Indy and the Fine Lines display was right next to him... I got my brake components (master cyl and prop valve) from the Ram Man and then got the mating lines from Fine Lines...

8 hours sounds like a dream workday... I'm jealous!

If I get in direct, it will most likely be 2 1/2 - 4 hours overtime per night - manditory and some weekends....

It's either feast or famine there...

It would be nice to get some O/T, but I'm not looking forward to the fatigue if I can get in direct...

hell no - you know how it is - you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose - just be very scared if I decide to pick my friends nose! - friend :lol:

One of those saved my great-great grandpa once...

Three Mexicans with large knives were facing off with him trying to take over his gold mine... He said, "Over my dead body" and started fighting them... He put the pick through one of their heads and killed him, then had to fight the other two with his bare hands...

If he didn't win, we wouldn't be here today...

Not to mention that being able to transfer electricity from above ground to below ground would have been set back many years...

None of that side of my family ever got famous, but did have an impact history a little... Which wouldn't have happened if the events of that day turned out differently...

Last edited:
If I get in direct, it will most likely be 2 1/2 - 4 hours overtime per night - manditory and some weekends....

It's either feast or famine there...

It would be nice to get some O/T, but I'm not looking forward to the fatigue if I can get in direct...
The jobs I am currently looking at - it wouldn't take a whole lot of OT to make more on the hourly ones than the salaried. I'd prefer to keep it around 2hrs OT on a shift 5-10 per week, but not complaining if I get more. Did way more hours than that on salaried jobs and didn't get squat for it. As far as feast or famine, that's most places. Suck it up while you can. Some guys never figure that out. Want to have OT at their convenience. Turn it down and then cry about not making enough $. :BangHead:

-
Back