Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I gave up...trying to sleep. Been tossing and turning since I woke at 5AM :BangHead:. Might have actually slept another half hour if you add up the minutes. Hope I'm not too much of a zombie for my first day of second shift...
Good Morning

I took the GMC truck to the inspector on Sat. Hope to hear back today. I want unload that thing before I leave, at the end of the month.

Well, I gave up...trying to sleep. Been tossing and turning since I woke at 5AM :BangHead:. Might have actually slept another half hour if you add up the minutes. Hope I'm not too much of a zombie for my first day of second shift...
Good Morning
2nd shift = ? 2-10, 3-11, 4-12???

back when I was doing 3-11 a lot - I was usually in bed by midnight - get 6-7-8 hrs. sleep depending, and good to go

fairly unusual but ok - I bet you turn it over pretty quickly
****... The old guy thought it was a V6.. Until I showed him...But he is 92....
It's your basic HD work truck, with some nice options , and only 40K on it. Should go fast. Especially since I'm inspecting it.

Well, here's an "if you think your job sucks". Raining pretty steady here. Guy just down the road with a gas powered, handheld saw cutting into a puddle in the brand new road they just paved. :BangHead: Guess they F'd up the drainage. :wtf:
Private contractor working for the state. Probably don't get full payment till done and I know their deadline is sometime this month. They still haven't fixed the front edge of my lawn and others near me. They did some farther down the road, so I think they are required to do that.

Well, here's an "if you think your job sucks". Raining pretty steady here. Guy just down the road with a gas powered, handheld saw cutting into a puddle in the brand new road they just paved. :BangHead: Guess they F'd up the drainage. :wtf:
Private contractor working for the state. Probably don't get full payment till done and I know their deadline is sometime this month. They still haven't fixed the front edge of my lawn and others near me. They did some farther down the road, so I think they are required to do that.
What Job ?????????? :icon_fU::icon_fU::poke::poke:

no fun - don't know about there - but it's friggin' pouring here

-
Back