Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
not that I am advocating for the things - but there are times when it would work - I did several years of snow removal for my work and be sure, there were many times a cover like that would have been nice to have

Caught up, Morning all
Hiya, Tim.

Actually, Mike, winters are pathetic nowadays. Even the car testing area just south of the pole circle is experiencing more frequent warm spells. Several every winter as opposed to no more than one fifty years ago. Ruins the quality of the snow.

Actually, Mike, winters are pathetic nowadays. Even the car testing area just south of the pole circle is experiencing more frequent warm spells. Several every winter as opposed to no more than one fifty years ago. Ruins the quality of the snow.
global warming - I'm all for it :lol:

Lots to catch up on this morning. The simple brake job turned into
Rotors and calipers. New customer, called to give him a heads up, dont need a price, just fix it. Hes quite unhappy last shop let it go so far.
Hes got 3 company trucks and 4 personal vehicles. Think i picked up the whole works.

Heater is a reddi-heater, the torpedo style? My buddy uses varsol. Burns cleaner.
I used to get him drums of jet A
Fuel as the helicopter pilots will not take fuel from an open drum.

most circle K gas stations that carry diesel will have it. If not, any farm store will and Walmart sometimes carries jugs of it in the hardware section
Well off to find kerosene, use it for the first tank in the heater, no ide where to get it now sheets no longer carries it.

-
Back