Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This is what my domestic *** is doing today. Hey, I'm having fun!

carpet cleaning.jpg

So i decided im gonna schedule an appointment with my boss and hr to sit down and go thru the process of getting them to approve the funds for my master's.

Pocket door, another detail found in 100 year old homes that makes them more enjoyable to live in.
Funny story,
When I was an AT&T field manager, get a call from a customer that just had U-Verse installed by one of my Techs. She said after the install, several of her inside doors would not work, close. Yea, Right I'm thinking. So I go out sure she is full of crap. Well my tech ran new IW, inside wiring. And, you guessed it, drilled several holes thru the wall near the doorway, right thru her pocket doors! Original 100 year old pocket doors. Very expensive pocket doors. We got the honor of "The most expensive damage claim " that year.

Same as yesterday. Coffeee. Couple inturruptions, and im an hour behind schedule.
One was a storage customer, brought money so its worth stopping for a few minutes. Didnt know i fixed cars at home, another soon to be happy customer.

Funny story,
When I was an AT&T field manager, get a call from a customer that just had U-Verse installed by one of my Techs. She said after the install, several of her inside doors would not work, close. Yea, Right I'm thinking. So I go out sure she is full of crap. Well my tech ran new IW, inside wiring. And, you guessed it, drilled several holes thru the wall near the doorway, right thru her pocket doors! Original 100 year old pocket doors. Very expensive pocket doors. We got the honor of "The most expensive damage claim " that year.
The CAT 5 wiring went thru the hole, and the door, effectively holding the door open. :BangHead:

Funny story,
ouch - :BangHead:

My “highly skilled” older brother was redoccorating my sisters house, putting up new trim. A whole bunch of brad nails into two pocket doors. Who uses the longest nails the brad nailer holds?

My “highly skilled” older brother was redoccorating my sisters house, putting up new trim. A whole bunch of brad nails into two pocket doors. Who uses the longest nails the brad nailer holds?
Easier then putting in the short ones.

-
Back