Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ours is 3% income, 7% sales tax and like 10% gas/diesel per gallon tax

We give almost 45 percent of our money for taxes. No ****. Between State,property,federal,local,sales,car tax, AKA Dmv fees, lumber fees, fire tax, it goes on and on.................Tax on fuel, diesel.....

upload_2017-10-19_8-39-17.png

We give almost 45 percent of our money for taxes. No ****. Between State,property,federal,local,sales,car tax, AKA Dmv fees, lumber fees, fire tax, it goes on and on.................Tax on fuel, diesel.....
id read that recently I think the say Washington State is up there too with all the hidden/extra little taxes they put on stuff. like a 250 dollar fee permit to replace a water heater in your home/business

whew - you saved enough $$ to go out for a pizza AND beer
Yup, but trying to limit both and lose a few pound I 'found' while I was out of work. With current schedule, they are both more likely on the 1 or 2 evenings I don't go to work anyway. Although I have had a brew a couple times after work... Really trying to skip that and crash ASAP when I get home. Even though I can sleep in now, I just sleep better before sunrise.

Yup, but trying to limit both and lose a few pound I 'found' while I was out of work. With current schedule, they are both more likely on the 1 or 2 evenings I don't go to work anyway. Although I have had a brew a couple times after work... Really trying to skip that and crash ASAP when I get home. Even though I can sleep in now, I just sleep better before sunrise.
Unisom - I typically break them into 1/4's - I always take some when I work 3-11

Thinking about it. If I was not married, I would be gone ASAP. BUT I cant make the decisions by myself. Love married life....
I LOVED married life up until my kids. and its not them, it's the wife has turned into super control freak at times. Now stuff has to be done a certain way or she'll re-do it and i get in trouble for not doing it her way. Problem is, her way changes by the day :lol:

800 a year to register my truck. every two years 150 to smog my truck I have 5 registered insured cars! Now just 4..

so if I come down I should wait to buy beer until I am out of/past Philly..
Not sure on beer. PA is goofy on alcohol sales in general. I notice recently...Bought a 12 of Yuengling Octoberfest at distributer and paid tax. Bought one of exact same at Giant for same price and no tax. :wtf: Beer in grocery/convenience stores is a new thing here, so not sure how that works.

Not sure on beer. PA is goofy on alcohol sales in general. I notice recently...Bought a 12 of Yuengling Octoberfest at distributer and paid tax. Bought one of exact same at Giant for same price and no tax. :wtf: Beer in grocery/convenience stores is a new thing here, so not sure how that works.
Tax on ANY food called "hot prepared" so say I go into 7 Eleven, get a frozen burrito, take it home frozen, No tax, Put it in the microwave, its taxes at 8.25 percent

Some states like NC property/luxury tax vehicles and other items. After you re-up your reg, 6 weeks later you get another bill. If you drive a nice vehicle it might be a $400-500 bill. Non runners are suppose to be listed as well and they apply nada values to them. Starts adding up if you have a few toys.

I like DE, property tax is reasonable, no sales tax, and no vehicle property taxes.

but we pay excise tax on the states assessed value on vehicles
EVERY truck in California, every Toyota, Ranger, Nissan, Mack, Peterbuilt, F whatever, is a commercial truck, and you have to pay commercial rates, including weight fees...put a camper in truck, not commercial any longer. Saves you a lot of money, but you better keep it on there, the CHP police, look for that on pickups...

-
Back