Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
EVERY truck in California, every Toyota, Ranger, Nissan, Mack, Peterbuilt, F whatever, is a commercial truck, and you have to pay commercial rates, including weight fees...put a camper in truck, not commercial any longer. Saves you a lot of money, but you better keep it on there, the CHP police, look for that on pickups...
I have seen some other dumb stuff. A van with only back windows is commercial and a van with a couple side windows and a bench seat is a wagon. Wished I had known before buying a work van and put a rear seat in it.

:lol: - a guy just had me biting my tongue... I heard him say to his buddy "jeez, there are more bathrooms around here than you can shake a stick at" - - - and in my head "that's because there are so many people around here that are full of ****"...

I have seen some other dumb stuff. A van with only back windows is commercial and a van with a couple side windows and a bench seat is a wagon. Wished I had known before buying a work van and put a rear seat in it.
And some vans as well....in California....

same here - now it's on the assessed value per the state - kinda kicked the **** out that old bill of sale "trick"
They call it 'presumptive value' in TX. You pay 6.25% of presumptive value or bill of sale, which ever is higher. Or, you can get the vehicle appraised by a certfied appraiser and pay tax on that. State requires the appraiser to charge between $100 and $300 for the appraisal! Most find it easier to just pay the damn tax!

Stop in for a COLD cup of coffee...buddy shows up with a 93 chevy on the trailer, going for scrap. Pulled the mirrors, ecu and a a/c bypass. Wanted the hood fenders and grille, just no time to yank them. Coffee for lunch again.

-
Back