Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My wife and daughter got caught out in the downpour while walking the dog. They had umbrellas but they got soaked anyway since its raining sideways. The dog looks like he went for a swim.

My wife and daughter got caught out in the downpour while walking the dog. They had umbrellas but they got soaked anyway since its raining sideways. The dog looks like he went for a swim.

561bfbf11400002b003c8047.jpeg

I also just had to buy a powerball ticket while at the store. It's up to $300 million now.

I figure although the odds of winning are astronomically low, nobody else has any better odds of winning than I do. Someone will win and everyone who buys a ticket has an equal chance.

Did you figure out the allergy issue?
Mostly, her allergy isn't getting any worse and seems to be under control with some antihistamines. She also has an air purifier in her room for overnight. So far, it seems to be under control.

Doc says she may desensitize to him after a while too.

I also just had to buy a powerball ticket while at the store. It's up to $300 million now.

I figure although the odds of winning are astronomically low, nobody else has any better odds of winning than I do. Someone will win and everyone who buys a ticket has an equal chance.
I'm good enough at math to realize the expected value of my lottery purchases is very near zero. But you can't dream if you dont play!

Mostly, her allergy isn't getting any worse and seems to be under control with some antihistamines. She also has an air purifier in her room for overnight. So far, it seems to be under control.

Cool. I hope it works itself out. Critters can be such a good addition to life..

Sounds good. Youre a smart man you will figure it out.

The owner of the beer store gave me a vintage baseball bat bottle of Coors light. It's the limited a
Edition one they did for Reggie Jackson 20 years ago. It is unopened and the bottle is this one...

IMG_0490.JPG

That is my favorite scene in the whole movie! Still makes me bust out laughing. We were having a work meeting years ago and one of the managers was droning on and on and on and all off a sudden I heard him say something about how "we all have a special purpose in life" and I burst out "I have one of those!" You could hear a pin drop after that. I am not sure anyone else in the room got it.

-
Back