Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not a fan of water.
I'm the exception to the rule that **** floats.

I almost drowned when I was 2 yo..

then parents put me in swim lessons and I was on the swim team by 4 yo...

I only lost one race my summer of 8 years old (top of the 8 & under class), but could have beat the guy if the pool was just a little bit longer - I was gaining on him... So I kicked everybody's *** in butterfly because I was so pissed about losing that race and ruining my perfect season...

I was the last leg of the freestyle relay that set our pool record at our high school freshman year...

I quit the team toward the end of freshman year after getting in an arguement with the coach (My original coach's brother)... He kicked me off the team and I quit at the same time...

Then he tried to recruit me back the next year and I would not swim for him after that...

I almost went back to the team with his brother the summer after senior year, but decided to take the summer off and have some fun before going to college and having to work my whole life...

Last edited:
It sure does. Am feeling better tho. Ate first thing in almost a week today.

i'll remain silent lol

One of my famous t-shirts...

DSC03791 B.JPG

Good morning, coffee is good and the home is quite as this day gets started

Going to finish bead blasting my bumper brackets. If the sandblast gun survives. A little late on maintenance,needs replacing.

Going to finish bead blasting my bumper brackets. If the sandblast gun survives. A little late on maintenance,needs replacing.

Have you experimented with different kinds of media? When you remove it from the blaster do you wash it with solvent and then prime the parts right away? I know Harbor Fright has the 25% off coupon for New Years day. I may finally pick one up. The one with the stand of course. Oh one more question. If the part is too big to get the lid closed, can you just blast it on the ground?

Switched to water, time to heat up my cast iron skillet and get breakfast started , I hope it wakes the wife up, she has been sleeping for 10 hours :wtf:

-
Back