Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Started cleaning up that other 1940's motor tester, really not in bad shape, looks like a mouse was in there chewing on wires but after replacing them it all works so far. That one should sell quick.

That's the impact gun, still have not tried it out yet. Prob use it the next time I have to take tires off, actually keep forgetting about it. Nice for free though.....

Saw an old alternator tester on kijiji. Tests ford chevy and dodge only. Hook wires up and set alt on a drive wheel and push play.

The other one is a grinder and I am considering it. I forgot you got the impact for free. I can tell you that I am impressed with it.

Saw an old alternator tester on kijiji. Tests ford chevy and dodge only. Hook wires up and set alt on a drive wheel and push play.
I see the sun ones around, really for me don't think they would flip well when most auto parts store will do them free. Have a guy on FTO that wants to basically get rid of two allen scope/analizers Might have to do it they were old trade ins his dad sold them he just wants the room.

9RuvfRRFtqQ5QxJf5miXRsra_ZfQrBUk1an3Jm4hsNGXsiN7NTOdES2P_KJpIZ-x9JFW5AV0KwIE0QA&owa=outlook.live.png
9RuvfRRFtqQ5QxJf5miXRsra_ZfQrBUk1an3Jm4hsNGXsiN7NTOdES2P_KJpIZ-x9JFW5AV0KwIE0QA&owa=outlook.live.png

The other one is a grinder and I am considering it. I forgot you got the impact for free. I can tell you that I am impressed with it.
Hell the price is right with two Batteries ALSO! make sure the anvil on there is 10mm so it can use the HF cut off disks, way cheaper and just as good.

Never mind that is standard, it was the screw on cup brushes I needed a adapter for.

99% of the grinding I do is in the shop. Just once I needed one at the junkyard for a panel for Rons Monte, we took the generator along, now he has a Dewalt cordless, nice tool.

Tike that smaller allen is prob what you would want, see if it works if you want it just pay for the ride they should be free or close to it.

Tike that smaller allen is prob what you would want, see if it works if you want it just pay for the ride they should be free or close to it.
and a penny!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Speaking of that yesterday Danny was in the shop and she took down that knife and said "dad when your dead can I have this?"

Merry frucking Xmass!

I had a pocket knife out the other day and my neighbor was admiring it. I said you can have it for a penny. I can't just give it to you.

Probably, guy just wants the room and the shipping is not that bad from MO I think. $250

LOL every time I look at a penny I think of that auction!
LOL and I learned how ruthless and cunning YOU can be! A short while back I forget what was going on and I had you on something and I think Chris said why did you not say or do something...I said Hoppy is a far better player at this than me and I am afraid of the payback! LOL

-
Back