Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just when I think i'm finely getting over the hump, different symptoms appear. Now a bad cough,,,,,,

Have you had the chest congestion yet???

If you're at the bad cough, that's right before I got the runs and dizziness...

Get hydrated fast!!!!! Get a case or two of Gatorade and drink them to replenish your electrolytes...

then I got my strength back after eating some toast and chicken noodle soup with garlic...

Have you had the chest congestion yet???

If you're at the bad cough, that's right before I got the runs and dizziness...

Get hydrated fast!!!!! Get a case or two of Gatorade and drink them to replenish your electrolytes...

then I got my strength back after eating some toast and chicken noodle soup with garlic...
Will Beer work? :rofl: Been thru the dizziness and runs, thank God! Like **** thru a Goose!!

Will Beer work? :rofl: Been thru the dizziness and runs, thank God! Like **** thru a Goose!!

then the chest congestion will be the next step...

This flu sucks... I'm finally getting close to normal... Hopefully will get through it all over the holiday break...

Merry Christmas everyone. A brisk -8 this morning, made the coffee taste even better. May go and try to heat up the shop orrrr may not. Mid 20s for a high today.

Hey Lefty, what's in North Platte family? Not much else there.
My sister and her brood. Wedding on the 31st. My Nephew.... Sharons husband retired from the USN and took a good job with the railroad, in North Platte. He retired Senior Chief, working on BIG diesel Engines.

The cops are close to breaking the case.

download.jpeg

-
Back