Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was resisting arrest too,but just couldnt keep my eyes open. So i gave in and took a nap.

I've had an interesting day so far.
Been to parties at two friends so far.
One later tonight.
Tomorrow will be interesting to say the least.
That one is at the sister in laws.
If I show.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!!! I'll see you all later on

Kids are home-i think. Dinners cooking pellet stove roaring.
Been a relaxing day.
Hope you all have a great Christmas. For some the holiday isnt easy, such as myself, 34 years have gone by since my dad passed ,but im thankful i have my family around these next few days.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!!! I'll see you all later on

ee969cd4045b5002893bb072da97f9a9--random-things-random-stuff.jpg

:poke:

They say it's the thought that counts.

Well, I put a lot of thought into this image for everyone here...:)

IMG_0496.JPG

They say it's the thought that counts.

Well, I put a lot of thought into this image for everyone here...:)

View attachment 1715124035
I see a 72 grille ....FINALLY 72 gets some street cred.

72 is my favorite year absolute for darts and demons and they never get credit for being of a good year. Most people will replace the one year only grille with a 70/1 type just because of the myth that 72 is not a muscle car year.

I see a 72 grille ....FINALLY 72 gets some street cred.

72 is my favorite year absolute for darts and demons and they never get credit for being of a good year. Most people will replace the one year only grille with a 70/1 type just because of the myth that 72 is not a muscle car year.
Santa knows!

Staying up late to put the presents under the tree. My daughter still believes enough for the tradition to make her happy....so I will wait for everyone to be asleep and then stuff the stockings, put out the presents, eat the Santa cookies and drink the milk.

Ho Ho Ho!

IMG_0497.JPG

Staying up late to put the presents under the tree. My daughter still believes enough for the tradition to make her happy....so I will wait for everyone to be asleep and then stuff the stockings, put out the presents, eat the Santa cookies and drink the milk.

Ho Ho Ho!

View attachment 1715124045
You're a good dad, Santa Dave. Merry Christmas.

lord this threads still going, it was just starting the last time i logged onto abodies........that was a while ago....pretty cool.......

lord this threads still going, it was just starting the last time i logged onto abodies........that was a while ago....pretty cool.......
Been a lot of cool (and ridiculous) stuff happen here in the last couple of years.. Hang out a while. Sure to induce a few giggles. And you can actually find a bit of car knowledge too! (not from me tho!)

-
Back