Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was sending Christmas text....I sent the first one to my Buddy Bill. The other night we got together and I sent a text about that so when I tried to copy and paste todays Christmas message it incorporated the message about "getting together tonight" and the Merry Christmas....now everyone is responding yes that they can get together....Geesh I hate phones....I sent it to 14 people before I discovered the mistake.

I got to go start dinner.

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to all my Mopar friends. It is amazing that the Birth of a Baby over 2000 years ago has lead to all of this. I am humbled and delighted with all the good friends I have met on here. The friendships made here are special. And I wish for all a Great New Year coming!

The nurse just left she got tired of my phone blowing up.:thankyou:

I was sending Christmas text....I sent the first one to my Buddy Bill. The other night we got together and I sent a text about that so when I tried to copy and paste todays Christmas message it incorporated the message about "getting together tonight" and the Merry Christmas....now everyone is responding yes that they can get together....Geesh I hate phones....I sent it to 14 people before I discovered the mistake.

I got to go start dinner.
What time should I be there ???????????

478418524.jpg

Did get some pretty cool secret Santa stuff, a shirt and a remote key finder with four bobs! To bad it cannot go onto the wifes glasses, seems to be a trend here lately of loosing them!

-
Back