Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got back from lunch with Tike, The Tikey truck is legally on the road! BOY DID WE FIND A NOTARY IN NOWHERE, BUT SHE RACED!

Morning? 3 am here and still up! Was out in the garage working on my junk to 11 pm drinking coffee. Wide awake and ready to go back out there lol

Morning. I was MC for an 80th Birthday roast last night. I was told around fifty people last month. They moved it to the big room,close to three hundred.

It was really a fun time with a lot of good natured folks. I was hoping to get to Keith's today to help finish his roof. Anothony the young buck that helped last week broke his leg. Apparently he stepped into a hole exiting the truck. About all I would have been good for today would have been driving him there. I'm beat from last nights event with little voice.

Morning Ray I am sure he would understand completely! 80 and roofing, you go Man!

Morning. I was MC for an 80th Birthday roast last night. I was told around fifty people last month. They moved it to the big room,close to three hundred.

It was really a fun time with a lot of good natured folks. I was hoping to get to Keith's today to help finish his roof. Anothony the young buck that helped last week broke his leg. Apparently he stepped into a hole exiting the truck. About all I would have been good for today would have been driving him there. I'm beat from last nights event with little voice.

So, last week he spent the day up and down off a roof without incident. Then he busted himself up on the ground... that sucks.
Sun's about up, going at it soon here. Sis can hold the ladder and hand stuff up, but otherwise I'm flying solo for now.

Shoot by home depot pick up some workers? Oh wait this is PA we don't have them in stock.

So, last week he spent the day up and down off a roof without incident. Then he busted himself up on the ground... that sucks.
Sun's about up, going at it soon here. Sis can hold the ladder and hand stuff up, but otherwise I'm flying solo for now.

Good Luck. Be careful on your own like that. Make sure , she hangs around to keep an eye on ya. Always safest to have a spotter on a roof.

I saw three deer pass by yesterday while doing leaves in the yard...

I hope to get the rest up today and then smooth sailing.... Most of them have fallen from the trees and they should clean up quick after that...

-
Back