Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He brought his drywall lift for boarding my garage ceiling.
It was a piece of junk.
I give it the welding shop tune up, worked way better. He was really happy when he got it back.

He brought his drywall lift for boarding my garage ceiling.
It was a piece of junk.
I give it the welding shop tune up, worked way better. He was really happy when he got it back.
Mine's a POS too.. But I plan on using it for EXACTLY ONE JOB..Then it's gone .

Great morning, kids! Off to the races in a little bit. 44 degrees here right now, but SUPPOSED to hit 70 for a high.

Me too actually.

If you show yours, I will. .......
Here's Ddaddy's version of Penelope.
12 Rick Baron 1c.jpg

I have never had a scamp before, I used to think they were after lame and less than a dart. Especially because you could only get a slant or 318.

Since getting this deal I have been looking up scamps online and I actually like the shorter fenders on the square body.

Good morning.

My scamp got delivered very late last night.
YAY!!!!

I arranged for it to go to my friend's house, so I don't get any parental drama for buying another car.

Pics to come in daylight :)

When I first saw your avatar, I thought: "Oh no! Look at all of those pills!!" Then I realized it was nail polish bottles.

:rofl:

When I first saw your avatar, I thought: "Oh no! Look at all of those pills!!" Then I realized it was nail polish bottles.

:rofl:

I got a box of nail polish from a friend for Valentine's.

It was probably the most unique idea I have ever seen a guy think of.

Some guys are just too cool and creative

Morning all....boss is sleeping in, I have my cup of coffee, and sitting here with YOU.
Ben nice Barracuda!! Rainy lets see the Scampy.
Another warmer, very windy day here, but its always better than ice and snow.

Brainstorm....old pellet stove,obsolete and cant get parts. Guess i may be designing a waste oil burner as an auxillary shop heater.
Will be portable,so i can have a heat source in my quonset.
Pellet stove is scrap anyway, its got a heavy firebox and a heat exchanger already.

Girls? I REALLY like girls!

I prefer girls with V8s and tires tho! Lot less maintenance than the 2 legged variety!
Ben I'm a LUCKY guy. My girl loves old cars and encouraged me to buy the two cars I have. She's been planning out our car show weekends, includind a five day car show trip for a couple weeks now. She loves the car shows and talking to people about her car. :thumbsup:

Morning all....boss is sleeping in, I have my cup of coffee, and sitting here with YOU.
Ben nice Barracuda!! Rainy lets see the Scampy.
Another warmer, very windy day here, but its always better than ice and snow.
Thanks. Looks lots better in Dave's pictures than it does in my driveway!

Ben I'm a LUCKY guy. My girl loves old cars and encouraged me to buy the two cars I have. She's been playing out our car show weekends, includind a five day car show trip for a couple weeks now. She loves the car shows, and talking to people about her car. :thumbsup:
Very lucky

Ben I'm a LUCKY guy. My girl loves old cars and encouraged me to buy the two cars I have. She's been playing out our car show weekends, includind a five day car show trip for a couple weeks now. She loves the car shows, and talking to people about her car. :thumbsup:
You are a lucky man! She sounds like a keeper!

-
Back