Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Headed from Ohio to Nebraska today. 40 degrees for 65 degrees.

Mid 40's here today and hopefully sunny and the winds should diminish. Car show?

Hey any of you know where I can get a 4 bll air cleaner bottom? That is flat and around 2'x 2' need one to finish my scoops up, really do not want to try to make it.

Thanks, I have been all over summit and jeggs and did not see that it is for a custom scoop on my dart one of the last items to finish up on it before repainting it.

DSC01216.JPG

DSC01216.JPG

DSC01217.JPG

Long story and a lot of beer, want the car to look stock but it needs more air when I get on it and so pop up scoops are made. Old pics pretty much done now.
DSC00818.JPG
DSC00817.JPG

I have the air cleaner I want to use the ***** is to seal the plenum to the carb, has to be flat then the air cleaner can tie it all down.

So whats everyone up to today? I have some cool distribs to do that's my goal today.

Morning folks. Another day of trying to hang sheetrock on the ceiling by myself. It sucks! The walls will be a piece of cake by comparison.

I hate sheetrock. I still have to mud the living room!
Mudding the ceiling will a whole different disaster. The bottom of many of the joists are misaligned by as much as 1/2" so I have some huge gaps to blend in.

on a positive note, the sea of pink insulation looks really pretty in the attic...

Keefer came over and helped me, the ceiling is the thing that kicks in my dizziness, sucks used to be able to just hit it!

Good morning.

My scamp got delivered very late last night.
YAY!!!!

I arranged for it to go to my friend's house, so I don't get any parental drama for buying another car.

Pics to come in daylight :)

-
Back