Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What no Skittles
VvxQZmC.jpg

Best combo pizza ever... pepperoni,sausages and bacon. Period. The end. Check mate. Game set match

As promised...original crust extra large with extra cheese, mushrooms and diced meatballs.

6AFFCF26-2185-4799-985B-EE9B1C51D2B2.jpeg

Tonight is the first night that I can say I’ve hardly noticed any pain in my ankle. It has been getting better all week, and tonight is the first time I didn’t feel any pain at all for several hours.

I felt a small twinge a little while ago and it reminded me that it been on the mend. Funny how a week makes such a difference. Last weekend I was in total agony and could hardly walk.

Wow, I just checked the PECO outage report and there are still around 3000 homes without power in our township from the storm yesterday. There must have been some seriously heavy damage in some areas.

Goodmorning.
A few things to finish up and 318 is ready to go.will move it to my other garage for safe keeping.
Got a dump of snow,so plowing is first on the list.
Going to be difficult,the melt yesterday left a layer of ice so traction will be a problem.

Ok Gang, Ready to head out to Delaware, to GeorgeH. He,s gonna do the metal work on the GTS and paint it. Hope its not too windy on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge
View attachment 1715148654 View attachment 1715148655 View attachment 1715148656 View attachment 1715148657
Marilyn refuses to cross that bridge again, last time we did was in 89 when it was a two lane, hung over from our wedding the day before in a UHaul box truck and the Aerocoupe on a trailer in high winds, 22 miles of pure chaos!

Goodmorning.
A few things to finish up and 318 is ready to go.will move it to my other garage for safe keeping.
Got a dump of snow,so plowing is first on the list.
Going to be difficult,the melt yesterday left a layer of ice so traction will be a problem.
Always nice to finish up something. Hope the snow is done here the last two Marches though we got three feet in it! Hope we are good this year.

Last year we had a late start to winter,was very mild and followed with an early spring.
This year is the opposite. Burned a lot of pellets.

January was cold here went through two tons of coal that is usually 2-3 months worth, other than that was not to bad a winter SO FAR!

-
Back