Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the freakin windshield on my wife's 2016 Edge sport cost...............................................900.00 to replace! Insurance work so higher im sure...
It has lane keeping and rain sensing glass. A windshield with a electrical plug on it!
And the new norm, duel pane glass...quiet glass....

It has lane keeping and rain sensing glass. A windshield with a electrical plug on it!
Mine has the rain sensor too but it’s not part of the glass. It’s a small optical sensor behind the rear view mirror.

And the new norm, duel pane glass...quiet glass....

Mine has the rain sensor too but it’s not part of the glass. It’s a small optical sensor behind the rear view mirror.
Rain sensing?! Cause people are too lazy to turn on wipers these days?!?!? Man we are getting closer and closer to fully robotic cars

Rain sensing?! Cause people are too lazy to turn on wipers these days?!?!? Man we are getting closer and closer to fully robotic cars
Rain sensing in that it detects rain and rainfall rate so that it turns the wipers on and adjusts the speed automatically for the conditions. If you are driving in the rain and suddenly get sprayed by a passing truck, it adjusts the speed faster than you could so you can pay attention to driving instead of being blind and reaching for the wiper controls to see again.

It’s not about being lazy, it’s about better technology to enhance the drivers control while driving.

And like it or not, all vehicles will some day be A : Electric, and B: Self driving. Get over it:poke::thumbsup:

Rain sensing in that it detects rain and rainfall rate so that it turns the wipers on and adjusts the speed automatically for the conditions. If you are driving in the rain and suddenly get sprayed by a passing truck, it adjusts the speed faster than you could so you can pay attention to driving instead of being blind and reaching for the wiper controls to see again.

It’s not about being lazy, it’s about better technology to enhance the drivers control while driving.
Uh huh...I see

And like it or not, all vehicles will some day be A : Electric, and B: Self driving. Get over it:poke::thumbsup:
Sadly, I've come to accept that. Not looking forward to it but it does appear to be the pathway forward.

Although the first part is likely to happen sooner than the second part...
Unless they literally hand them out for free, I don't see it happening for another 20-25 years.

Sadly, I've come to accept that. Not looking forward to it but it does appear to be the pathway forward.
Meh, when you are 80 years old you will be glad that your car just takes you anywhere you want to go while you take a nap.

Maybe I will have passed by then....passed to the other side. I hope to come back the next time as a duck

-
Back