Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I’d make a political analogy to a certain leader in the US, but I don’t want the thread to get zapped.

But it does feel an awful lot like working for that guy.

Too many leaders operate like that.
Head of the company where I first worked as an engineer - sold ideas like that and would come back have the techs work it out.
Only difference was that Alan at least knew something about what he was selling. Enough that usually the guys could come up with something... ...beleive me, it was never engineered in the true sense. But that wasn't a big problem until it moved toward making more than a handful - then it got interesting. Being mechanical or electro-mechanical, it didn't face the issues you're dealing with.

No wheel yet, it is on a plane/truck somewhere between Texas and San Diego.....

If you can't catch the start, maybe you can catch up with them at lunch. Steve (autoxcuda) will probably know where that will be.

I forget quite why, but I was a little late and that's what I did (with my rented PT Cruiser) LOL I caught up with them maybe 1/2 hour before lunch actually. Heck I didn't know where I was going!

No wheel yet, it is on a plane/truck somewhere between Texas and San Diego.....

CA8282A5-99B0-4E94-8395-B9435B9A687E.jpeg

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
Back