Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well seems we have the weather first and it goes east. Rain we had lasted two days, hopefully nice stuff follows.

Was nice yesterday started rust proofing the truck bed inside and got the legs off the deck and figured out how to mount the barrels under it pretty productive day today not so much a bunch of running around to do.

Good morning men and Barb , it's been a wet last few days here on the hill, should be a better day today with less to zero rain, I hope I feel like doing something today

Going to the gym, do the touchup, and then this afternoon wash and hose the house down. We have vinyl siding. Like to clean the house off before I wash the windows.

Thanks! She interviewed for a job and they brought it up. She doesn't graduate until next spring. But she said they said they would pay for it sooooo... She is a cellular biology environmental biology major or something like that lol

Thanks! She interviewed for a job and they brought it up. She doesn't graduate until next spring. But she said they said they would pay for it sooooo... She is a cellular biology environmental biology major or something like that lol
Hey that'd be great grad school is expensive!! My daughter is a cardiothoracic surgery nurse. Hopefully she can help old Dad if he ever needs it.

Hey that'd be great grad school is expensive!! My daughter is a cardiothoracic surgery nurse. Hopefully she can help old Dad if he ever needs it.
Yeah I know it is. I know the job says they will pay for it, but she still needs to eat and pay house payment and car payment and utilities and all that. And her hubby doesn't make enough for everything. So another few years of mom helping lol.

Morning TMM. Didn't hear what the doctor said about your tingle jingle.

Morning TMM. Didn't here what the doctor said about your tingle jingle.
Morning guys. He didn't think it was caused by nerve entrapment in my elbow, definitely not carpel. Could be from arthritis in my neck. I go back to the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to review the results from yesterday. Boy they sure poke you full of holes. LOL

Well see you all on the loop. Off to the other coffee group. Barb its a guy I've know since grade school, and whoever else joins us. Been doing it for years. Be safe!!

Morning guys. He didn't think it was caused by nerve entrapment in my elbow, definitely not carpel. Could be from arthritis in my neck. I go back to the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to review the results from yesterday. Boy they sure poke you full of holes. LOL
And Gals, Sorry

Sounds like you have a funny bone elbow issue????

Lol no worries!! Hmmm sounds like a long process to find out what is going on. Hope the cure isn't worse than the problem!!
I think the Doctors found out I have good insurance and they want to get their share. LOL
Sounds like you have a funny bone elbow issue????
Exactly, The Orthopedic tech did some testing and just tapped my funny bone and I really jumped. She said there may be a issue there. Most people don't have such a severe reaction to a light tap.

-
Back