Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think the Doctors found out I have good insurance and they want to get their share. LOL
Exactly, The Orthopedic tech did some testing and just tapped my funny bone and I really jumped. She said there may be a issue there. Most people don't have such a severe reaction to a light tap.

Re the insurance--- I am sure of that!!!!
Cure for the funny bone issue--stop doing that??? Kinda like take the spoon outta the cup before ya drink and it won't hurt your eye??? But seriously, maybe using power tools too much and vibrated something loose?

Re the insurance--- I am sure of that!!!!
Cure for the funny bone issue--stop doing that??? Kinda like take the spoon outta the cup before ya drink and it won't hurt your eye??? But seriously, maybe using power tools too much and vibrated something loose?
No long term power tool usage. A lot of vibration through the steering wheel in my old tool trucks for 28 years probably did it. I think driving those trucks for so long did more damage than I realize.

Man been back and forth with a guy on e bay on a tester I am selling been going on for three days! Almost ready not to respond any more I can tell he is a tire kicker.

I'm pretty sure this one had a history road racing after drag racing. AS= A Sedan, in SCCA Club Racing (non-pro). Unfortunately there is some BS about the documentation on this car. For example here: 1966 Dodge D-Dart Lightweight Trans Am Racer
There's plenty of photos and complete race entry and results for Trans-Am. Too early for me to go digging and I can't remember if people found that a car so marked was or was not entered in T/A races.

That's like the one I was looking for only a drag car.

That one is a drag car.

1966 Dodge D-Dart | Fast Lane Classic Cars

I'm pretty sure this one had a history road racing after drag racing. AS= A Sedan, in SCCA Club Racing (non-pro). Unfortunately there is some BS about the documentation on this car. For example here: 1966 Dodge D-Dart Lightweight Trans Am Racer
There's plenty of photos and complete race entry and results for Trans-Am. Too early for me to go digging and I can't remember if people found that a car so marked was or was not entered in T/A races.
There is a member here that has a red and white D Dart that is a old drag car. I have pics of the road race car. I'll find the photo and post it. (I fell asleep last night looking for it) LOL

@toolmanmike Here's a two tone '66 Dart for ya. :lol:

Jf520116.JPG

The ferris - Westlake was definately road raced 60s or 70s. The questions are about the claims about the history the car that was being sold. Did it really start as a D-dart, etc.

The ferris - Westlake was definately road raced 60s or 70s. The questions are about the claims about the history the car that was being sold. Did it really start as a D-dart, etc.
I think it is a original car

hey Barb, hey Ray.
Stalling here a little bit. Should go back to the shop and do some more welding this morning. Always best t o finish what I started or someing else will come up....
Ray - since I was there I tried to save that 13 cam that I had welded and brazed before. No dice - been heated too many times - the plate had stress cracks and was getting porous. The one sent me is good. I need to experiment a bit more with springs - thats probably a good one with a 340 cam.

OK where can you buy the plastic moulding clips for a 87 w150? See them two for 9, need 16 of them!:mob:

hey Barb, hey Ray.
Stalling here a little bit. Should go back to the shop and do some more welding this morning. Always best t o finish what I started or someing else will come up....
Ray - since I was there I tried to save that 13 cam that I had welded and brazed before. No dice - been heated too many times - the plate had stress cracks and was getting porous. The one sent me is good. I need to experiment a bit more with springs - thats probably a good one with a 340 cam.
I am not a fan of welding and filing them at all. I should send you some weights to play with. Usually they are 58G, been messing around with brining them lighter seems to extend the curve a bit. Just *** deep here between the truck and the dock and the field.

-
Back