Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, caught up for today...

It's nice here... 65° and sunny....

The rain was just a sprinkle over night last night...

Was 8 celcius today,supposed to reach 21 tomorrow.
Nice!!
At least the wind calmed down.
But its getting dry,and no rain means delayed green-up so fire bans are now in effect.

Well that was another fun-filled 2 hr commute home.

This time, a guy hauling a bobcat on a trailer blew both left side tires on the trailer at 75 mph and took out 50 yards of guardrail before fishtailing across the full width of the highway blowing out all 4 tires on the truck in the process. He was lucky he didn’t take out any other vehicles or roll the whole mess over.

7A5FBE3A-3E1D-45F5-92A3-4AF55A29F2AD.jpeg

4D9462BA-A626-40A2-9C27-3DB4211DF890.jpeg

Well that was another fun-filled 2 hr commute home.

This time, a guy hauling a bobcat on a trailer blew both left side tires on the trailer at 75 mph and took out 50 yards of guardrail before fishtailing across the full width of the highway blowing out all 4 tires on the truck in the process. He was lucky he didn’t take out any other vehicles or roll the whole mess over.

View attachment 1715168727

View attachment 1715168728
Nicely done!

Did he unload the bobcat and drive it home?
What you don't see in the pics are the 5 cop cars and 3 tow trucks lined up behind the mess waiting to clean it up and haul it away once the cops got done taking all their pictures and measuring everything. Also, the dude who was apparently the driver of the rig was stuffed in the back of one of the cop cars handcuffed. They had the door open talking to him.

They guys working the cab of the truck in the pic are the tow truck drivers.

Pulling anything at 75 mph is pushing the limits. I can prove it. Go up a couple posts...
I like to trailer my goods safely.

Hiya Tim!

Around here we say “you have to always be careful driving near anyone towing anything!”
All drivers towing things sure are not equal in the skill level. I have been fortunate/lucky to have towed for Tens of thousands of miles accident free. All kinds of crap equipment, and nice stuff as well...

-
Back