Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Laughing out loud :D

Hope you are feeling better today Karl :glasses7:

I'm feeling a little better. Two steps forward, one back. sometimes the pain goes away, then it comes back, but not as bad as it used to be....

Me neither. Looking for someone to clean up my exhaust manifolds. The driver's side one is leaking.

Nope. I'd really like one, though. That would necessitate a hefty air compressor too, though.

And the manifold needs a little milling, too.

Mine was given to me by a friend, I use it all the time, So much that I blow holes in the gloves. Just got a new set yesterday. If you restore cars, you'll find, you use it a lot.

Good morning everyone, my washing machine finely died on me two days ago, so I found a nice newer set and my son and I go pick them up today at noon... life is good I guess, first cup down :coffee2: Happy birthday Mitch :cheers:

Mine was given to me by a friend, I use it all the time, So much that I blow holes in the gloves. Just got a new set yesterday. If you restore cars, you'll find, you use it a lot.

I'm sure. I could need one to clean up a lot of things already, UCA:s and LCA:s for starters.

Been kind of MIA here lately, my Christmas presents from my aunt came in the mail, already opened them without realizing it.. I got trunk floors! Now all that's left to have practically a brand new trunk are the 2 side pieces that connect to the rear quarters.

Oh and of course, a couple frame rails..

Been kind of MIA here lately, my Christmas presents from my aunt came in the mail, already opened them without realizing it.. I got trunk floors! Now all that's left to have practically a brand new trunk are the 2 side pieces that connect to the rear quarters.

Oh and of course, a couple frame rails..
Merry Christmas to you. That's a great Christmas gift!

Good morning everyone, my washing machine finely died on me two days ago, so I found a nice newer set and my son and I go pick them up today at noon... life is good I guess, first cup down :coffee2: Happy birthday Mitch :cheers:

Don't get a G.E. washer, they are crap.... :finga:

I went through 3 of them in less than 6 years after moving here... :violent1:

I now have a Maytag.... :D

Happy birthday again Mitch... I already posted in the birthday thread for you...

Don't get a G.E. washer, they are crap.... :finga:

I went through 3 of them in less than 6 years after moving here... :violent1:

I now have a Maytag.... :D
I am picking up a matching set of Maytag;s today at noon :cheers: A friend of mine bought a house and it came with new washer and dryer, I get there Maytag units there folks bought them 4 years ago :glasses7: $150.00 for the pair in great like new shape :D:D

-
Back