Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No, waking late. Went to the scrap yard yesterday to get rid of stuff before winter and there were a bunch of 1950's cars they let us look around in, pretty cool stuff and mowt are not even pick over. Scored 2 1949 Pontiac hubcaps for scrap price $4

Good to hear you're having a quiet day...quiet is good!

Here's a couple pics from the USMC graduation last week. We had good seats, with the Flag in the background, rising and falling gracefully in the breeze.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 65
  • 005.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 012.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 008.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 015.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 007.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 84
I found out that the shift linkages are diffferent for column shift for 727 vs 904 trans. couldn't get any bites on my wanted ad here for a set, but found one complete set all cleaned up with new bushings on ebay (I hate ebay but need the part badly...) and ordered it yesterday.

(Only one set available with 4 people "watching".... Sorry to anyone who was watching it, but I really need it enough to snatch it up... You snooze, you loose....)

Now waiting for it to come so we can get the bottom end of the Valiant together. Linkages, starter, exhaust, etc....

There were no sb a bodies in either yard the other day. There was a member here a few days ago that had boxes of shift linkage and kickdown, He wants to get rid of it, will find his name and ohm sorry just thought of it.

Whats up Ty? Looks like a very MOPAR xmas this year.

Not too much, been pretty busy the past week so haven't had a chance to hang out on here. Can you shoot me Tyke's cell number? I had to get mine reset and lost it, I still have to pick up that rail from him.. :i

Not too much, been pretty busy the past week so haven't had a chance to hang out on here. Can you shoot me Tyke's cell number? I had to get mine reset and lost it, I still have to pick up that rail from him.. :i

I was just looking for it and cannot find it. Just shoot him a message

Back row, eighth from the right :cheers:

I probably should have got a good photo of him, but so many of his family were crowding around taking pictures I wanted to leave him alone.

I told you that was him in the hat.... :D

Hello folks.

My daughter just left for her drama class. Show tonight at 6 (4 now) so they're having dress rehearsal, I suppose.

G'day all!!

Happy Birthday Mitch! My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only today, but always. :thumbup:

Ters.

-
Back