Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gonna stay inside today...cloudy and warm, no-see-um's are out in force. Feeling "vacation hangover," going back to everyday life after a week of Mopar friends and non-stop fun. Off to the kitchen to make a batch of chicken-wild-rice soup.

Got my little car show sign re-written. Its a little 9x11 fun fact sign for shows I lay across the radiator. Right lower corner fits in the hood spring, left upper corner lays under the radiator overflow hose.

I had some information on it I needed to tighten up. I also thought I needed to add a short version explaining that Chrysler in 1967 lost the production numbers for the Barracuda Formula S 383 convertibles. The numbers which many experts agree to are an estimate. The estimate is based on Chrysler's 2% model/convertible ratio. In other words they usually took a particular model in a year and 2% were convertibles.

Got my little car show sign re-written. Its a little 9x11 fun fact sign for shows I lay across the radiator. Right lower corner fits in the hood spring, left upper corner lays under the radiator overflow hose.

I had some information on it I needed to tighten up. I also thought I needed to add a short version explaining that Chrysler in 1967 lost the production numbers for the Barracuda Formula S 383 convertibles. The numbers which many experts agree to are an estimate. The estimate is based on Chrysler's 2% model/convertible ratio. In other words they usually took a particular model in a year and 2% were convertibles.
I found it tough to believe Chrysler did not keep record on how many convertibles were produced. just crazy....

I found it tough to believe Chrysler did not keep record on how many convertibles were produced. just crazy....
I agree. They have them for every other model in 67 except the Formula S 383. Didn't make many, its always a good conversation topic at shows.

Might try to sleep in my car, it will be tight, if it is on the grounds...you know, drink, pass out..... car close....
cot, some plastic tubing and elbows, and a bug net and you are camping with Mitch and Hoppy.

cot, some plastic tubing and elbows, and a bug net and you are camping with Mitch and Hoppy.
had any big tornadoes in your area yet this year? been watching storm chasing and it seems most of the stuff is up north or down south this year

had any big tornadoes in your area yet this year? been watching storm chasing and it seems most of the stuff is up north or down south this year
No the longer colder weather cut down on them. Our season runs through June. After that it is rare to see one. We've had them though as late as early November.

No the longer colder weather cut down on them. Our season runs through June. After that it is rare to see one. We've had them though as late as early November.
Yeah i was wondering what effect that'd have. We've yet to have an real thunderstorm, some lightning here or there but nothing like normal

Here for the past few weeks we've been having summer like temperatures. We literally went from cold and snow, to 85-90 in a week. I hope it cools down a little before the real summer season shows up.

Here for the past few weeks we've been having summer like temperatures. We literally went from cold and snow, to 85-90 in a week. I hope it cools down a little before the real summer season shows up.
we did the exact same thing. its the global warming :rofl:

-
Back